Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Rose Weaver - Sold

A favourite piece of mine, I am so reluctant to put it for sale but I can't keep everything I make!!! (Though I will keep this for myself if it's not taken hee)

A lovely white pearl pendant by Karin is beautifully matched with olive jade ovals, rose quartz, freshwater pearl coin, Japanese peach glass beads, swarovski crystals & finished with a swirly sterling clasp. A little surprise comes in the form of my very first wirework beads just under the rose quartz nugget ~

3 comments:

Ellen Wong said...

absolutely love the way u added the cluster of little white beads

Kamoe said...

You brighten my days hon, you gave my creative flu a wonderful frame. Thank you!

Yiwen Challenger said...

Thank you Ellen! I thought it would be a nice touch ~ hee. This necklace could not have come abt without Karin's lovely pendant. Thank you Karin! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...