Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hiatus in December

My services have been required in the office more often these few days so it's taken a toll on my order fulfilment. Sorry babes, your treasures are on their way! I will be rushing to finish the orders this weekend but seeing that it's the hub's birthday this Sunday, I'm sure you'll forgive me if I'm a little slow? :p

On another note, I was quite pleased to see that the Urban section of today's papers featured Pastels and Roses as 2 new trends for Spring! Aha, goes to show again that my trend forecasts are spot on. (yeah right) I think pastels and roses are just generally very Spring-genres and look so happy that I've been using them loads recently :)

I was hoping to do a special collection for Christmas this year but since I'll be away for 2 weeks in December, these ideas will have to be put on hold. So peeps, please note that Oriental Rose will be taking a hiatus from Dec 11 till the end of the year. We'll meet again in 2007! All orders must be shipped by Dec 8 so if you fancy getting some pressies fr OR, it's time to place your orders!

I'll be coming up with crazy lotsa new stuff from now till Dec 8 so please check back often. I apologise in advance if I can't respond to any emails during the period I'm away as I will be in Cambodia on a backpacking cum mission trip. I am really looking forward to this trip with my girly pal Val though part of me hopes married life hasn't softened me so much that I can't rough it out anymore! :p The hubster will be missed loads but he's probably quite pleased to have the guys over and turn our place into a online gaming den. Oh well.

Chat later peeps! ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...