Monday, October 16, 2006

Kamoe Rose Creations!

I've been working with Karin's beads for a while now and I've decided to release the first few creations today~ Yay!!! They will fall under the Kamoe Rose series and each piece is a one-off beauty. I just hope I will be able to do her fabulous beads justice! Each Kamoe Rose piece will come in a pretty organza pouch with dried rose buds and a special note on the process of creating these handmade polymer clay beads.

Rouge - Sold
In Rouge, a red rose on black with gold foil lentil pendant take centrestage on a string of black beads while a carved coral rose sits on a shorter sterling chain. Swarovski crystals, czech glass and sterling S-clasp finish this double-strand piece ~

Meadow Blossoms - Sold
I simply adore this large olive-green pendant with pink blossoms! Reminds me of cherry blossom season in Japan :) I used freshwater pearl coins, rose quartz, amethyst chips and czech beads to complement the lovely flowery focal ~

My Heart's Rose - SGD 39 - Sold
A lovely rose teardrop pendant rests amidst rounds of luscious ruby red garnet, Japanese handmade glass beads in gorgeous peachy tones, red indian glass and a pretty rose quartz heart. Brilliant red swarovski crystals add a touch of bling throughout. Simple yet alluring ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...