Tuesday, October 10, 2006

busy bee busy me

It's been an insane start to the week with a sudden influx of orders (yes babes you know who you are) and I've been working my fingers to the bone trying to finish them, especially since you gals don't give me much time!!! Today was extra fruitful cos I FINAllY went down to the bridal shop and discussed my wedding gown with the designer who looks more like a deepsea diver than a bridal shop owner haha. It's gonna be a vintage chic dress with organza and lace and ..... everything else's a secret!! :p

On the Oriental Rose side, I received another HUGE PACK of kamoe clay beads from Karin yesterday and I'm just dying to work with them. They are so amazingly pretty! Have to resist that urge to hoard everything for myself ~ MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST. Hopefully some of them will see the light of day tmr!

Another piece of good news to look forward to is that I've been liasing with Leslie of Paper Princess for a while now and I'm going to be carrying some of her fab vintage-inspired paper goods!! Parcel's on its way now so won't be long babes, won't be long!

Have to get back to my little sweatshop now, chat later peeps ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...