Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday Bright Lights

Yay!! It's the weekend again!! It's been a busy last 2 days for me, and I'm quite pleased with my productivity so far ~ Many new pieces (at least to me) have been posted recently and I'm sorry if your favourite piece has been snapped up. Like I always say, fastest fingers first! :p But of cos you're welcome to drop me a line and I'll see if I am able to oblige your request.

I've only just realised what a full-time job this can be!! Designing and creating the new pieces, packaging them nicely, taking pictures, writing nice stuff abt each of them and sitting at the computer to post them online ~ what a long process! Best bit (for me) is the peace and quiet at home to do my stuff in peace. No hubby to fight with me for the PC or make me do the chores!! I must sound like a kid haha.

I know I've said this a million times but yay!! The paper goodies fr The Paper Princess are finally here! (Have been for quite a while) Need to run some errands in a bit so I'll leave the posting bit till tmr (ah procrastinator is thy name). Meanwhile please feel free to check out her site for the following items which I'll be carrying in the OR store:

Stationery Noteflats
Sweet Vintage Home
1950s Pals

Collage Noteflats
A Bird Came Down The Walk
Rejuvenate!

Asian Noteflats
Paper Lanterns
Oh Dear
Why Hello
Have You Heard

Matchbooklets
Vintage Asia
Vintage Birds

and Tiny Tags!

Prices will be posted in a bit but trust me it'll be superbly affordable for such lovely paper treasures! And as usual, limited quantities = fastest fingers first. For some of you special peeps, you might have already received them with your OR purchases :) Till tmr, tata lovely folks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...