Sunday, October 08, 2006

Fun at the Fair~

Ooh what a hazy hot day it was yesterday at Kembangan CC! Although it was my 1st time taking part, apparently it is a small but regular affair with mostly 2nd hand clothes, bags or other knick knacks with the occasional new goods stalls (like moi). The other stall owners were mainly regulars, with many of them dropping by to say a neighbouring hi. The crowd may have not been the target group for OR but hey it's always fun to get out there and meet lotsa different people :)

Thank you Crystal and Ze Xuan for dropping by to say hi!!! It's so nice to finally put a face to the name (and countless emails haha). Hope you like your new purchases!! I made a few buys myself, mostly gorgeous cool vintage jewellery from this really friendly lady at the stall beside mine who sold lots interesting knick knacks like this old kid's wooden donkey and camel belts!! I got a silver bangle and 2 vintage necklaces which were her old aunties' who most likely inherited them from their mothers. It so happened she was trained in jewellery at LaSelle so we had fun exchanging tips hee. Plus she had the cutest baby girl ever! I'll miss you little Hanna!!

Here are some new pieces I made just before the fair (I've decided to include prices in USD from now on for the convenience of my overseas friends) :

Noir et Blanc - Sold at Tea!
Noir et Blanc is a classic pair of black & white earrings with lovely Swarovski cream white pearls & clear crystals. I got the matt black filigrees on one of my travels so I only have limited stock of it. Black findings and hooks complete the mystère ~ Drop is 4cm.

Bleu et Noir - Sold at Tea!
Just did a blue version of Noir et Blanc so thought I'd add it here :)

Perles - Gifty gifty!
To continue with the pearly theme, this is another take on one of my previous pieces Perla. Brass chains are dotted with opalite swarovski rondells, matt white + clear crystals & czech glass beads. Easy flair ~ Drop is 5cm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...