Monday, October 25, 2010

Vintage Lovelies

I have been collecting vintage jewellery for a while now but it is only recently that I have been considering the possibility of adding a section to the shop focusing on specially curated vintage jewels! Though far from being an expert in this area, I just thought it would be wonderful to be able to spread some vintage love around and share some pretties that I have had the fortune of sourcing.

Of course I will still be lovingly restoring and refashioning vintage components into more wearable options but sometimes the jewels I find are in condition good enough to be in the limelight and deserve a spot of their own! Just like these 3 necklaces above which I will invite to kick start this new vintage specialty section of the shop. My hope is they will find loving homes that will treasure and cherish them in the way they deserve :)

And since you're reading this, it means little Sarah has not made her debut yet. Still waiting!

xoxoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...