Friday, December 04, 2009

Hello weekend!

{Bali 2005}

Just a quick note to say I will be on a weekend getaway to Bintan from today till Sunday so I may not be able to reply emails till Monday. This week was a mad rush to get all the current Christmas orders completed in time for shipping before I leave and I'm pleased to say all packages have been mailed out/will be mailed out this morning!

I have been looking forward to this short trip sans the hubby and bub though I will miss them sooooo much.... may I add that it was my lovely hubby who suggested I go without them and even offered to sponsor my holiday! He thought I would have a better time with just my girl pal and said he could have some father-bonding time with Nathan while I was away. How could you not love this guy??

So yeah have a fabulous weekend folks, I'm off for some snuggling and giggles with my little boy before I leave him for some mummy recharge time this weekend! :)

hoping for some sun today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...