Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Eve of Christmas Eve

Phew! The last packages were sent out today! I feel totally relieved that I can finally clear the dining table of the last vestiges of my beads and bobs and enjoy the Christmas hols :) Traditionally I like to take on more orders than I'd planned to and then spend the days lead up to Christmas wishing I hadn't! Haha... But yes thankfully the crazy mad rush is over and I am looking forward to spending some quality time with the hubby and son :)
Chris and Natalie, Nathan and myself had a much needed break from busy-ness this afternoon when we headed over to Trisha's for a playdate with little John and it was soooo much fun! It's always entertaining to see little people interact with each other while us mummies can just relax and chit-chat without having to worry about our bubs being too noisy, too drooly, too messy etc. etc. cos we know everyone understands!
It's Christmas Eve tomorrow, do you have any plans? We will be off to Chris' yet again for her yummy cooking - thanks babe for always inviting us over! - and already my tummy is growling in anticipation! We will also spend the day preparing Christmas Eve dinner and the turkey for Christmas Day. And perhaps some last minute wrapping and touching up of the tree. And maybe that hot cuppa chai latte I've been dreaming of with my Bill Bryson book. Can't wait!!!

Happy Christmas everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...