Monday, December 14, 2009

O Christmas Star!

I made this necklace for myself a couple of weeks back while getting all excited thinking about Christmas. Something about the soft blend of tangy lemon burst with soft pinks and whites and of course the mix of bright silver amidst the gold really appealed to the romantic in me heh. Just thought I would offer it online too for the festive season! In case there are closet star fanatics like me out there too :p

The version I'm listing in my shop is identical to the one you see above except for the sterling star charms which will be more petite and more 3dimensional than the ones in my necklace. I hope you'll enjoy wearing these cute stars close to your heart too!

The Etoiles Necklace is available here now :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...