Friday, May 23, 2008

Gingko Fern - SGD 30 (only pair) - Sold

2 more weeks before I vanish for a fortnight so i'm gonna try and make and list as many new pieces as i can while keeping myself sane in this insane summer heat. How I'd love to chop off my locks if not for the fact that it took me nearly 3 years to grow it out!

I'm so happy Friday is here again so I leave you with a pair of mismatched earrings to mark the weekend :) Gingko Fern features a special cloisonne charm on one side, while the other side features a rhinestone-centred vintage red flower and czech leaves wired onto a mini dreamcatcher with subtle nature shades trailing below ~ Drops are 4.5cm and 5cm respectively from 14k goldplated hooks. This is my only pair!

On a side note, I have decided that my personal photos on Flickr should now be only viewable by those on my friends and family lists. Not that I have become a victim on online photo ripping (at least I am not aware of any!), but I would like to take precautions and protect the privacy of my friends and loved ones. No heads on topless bodies please! Of cos for those who know me personally, I will be glad to add you to my list of friends so that you can share in the embarrassing evidence of my exploits hee. Just drop me a line! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...