Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Amy - SGD 45 - Sold


If you've been wondering where I've been, moi here was hibernating at home over the weekend recovering from a bad eye infection. The doctor couldn't really pinpoint the exact cause so I was really worried there! Lots of antibiotic eyedrops and resting later, I'm glad to say I'm no longer one-eyed jack! Yippee...

Still on the neverending journey of finishing custom orders (which is a good thing- i'm not complaining!) but here's a mini-series I did on the side to amuse myself hee. Little flower clusters in colours of spring :) First is Amy, with tangerine shades and brios of carnelian, peridot, phrenite, freshwater pearls and moonstone rondelles. Drop is 4cm from goldfilled hooks ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...