Tuesday, April 22, 2008

piano tales

Recently I've been feeling the urge to play the piano again, maybe it's cos the hubster's picking up the guitar and singing Blessed Assurance everyday for the past week is slowly driving me insane. I guess if I can accompany him and help him along with the tunes on my piano, his repertoire might expand and I can hum a different song in my subconscious :) So yup, the whole family had to be roped in to transport the piano from my parents' place to ours. It isn't a grande but for that pint-sized 20year old babe, it sure weighed a lot more than we expected!

We had to move the furniture around as well (there's 3 fitness machines sharing the space) so this weekend piano project turned out to be a major lounge makeover! We are not quite done yet but yes friends of the Challengers, be prepared for a radical change when you next visit. Sprained my wrist slightly in the process but it's much better today so maybe I'll finally be able to get some work done :)
My small group in church had a mini photoshoot last friday for a bulletin feature. Guess you can tell who couldn't make it! I threatened to put antlers on their heads but I think that might have been a tad disturbing for the lil kiddos haha so a thought bubble it was!

I leave you with the last picture of a custom order recently completed for a birthday:

Have a splendid week ahead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The necklace is veryyyyy nice!!!! *Coughs*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...