Monday, April 07, 2008

Gentle Spirit & Lightness - SGD 89 each - Both sold

This design is really my favourite of the lot and I've only got one of each in pink and blue. What really caught my eye were these huge austrian crystal inlays which I've framed with little white pearls. They both come with wing charms, pewter hands cradling a flower and a word charm each. Also they are asynmetrical with seam ribbons (not sure if they're vintage!) wired together with berry beads on one side and oxidised chains interspersed with keishi pearls on the other.

The crystal pendant part is 3cm long and 2cm wide. If including the charms below, the centrepiece is 6cm long from "chains" measuring 12" laid flat.

This is Gentle Spirit.

And this is Lightness.

I wanna keep one of them! Guess which it's gonne be? :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...