Wednesday, April 02, 2008

MAAD in April

Have you noticed my new banner? The last few days have been spent fiddling with photoshop and photos so I can have a mini makeover with a new blog banner and hopefully nicer pictures! I didn't intend to tie it in together with my first MAAD appearance this year but guess the timing just came together somehow. Although more time was alloted to MAAD this round and it was admittedly less stressful (but only just), I did away with sneaks so that perhaps the new pieces will make a greater impact when people see them altogether for the first time!

We're really psyched about this MAAD and even spent Sunday night "rehearsing" putting the booth together using our coffee table in the lounge haha. I've always wanted to work on booth asthetics cos the current setup is pretty crap, especially at the last event when both of us forgot to bring the table cloth and had to improvise with some brown tissue meant for packaging. Tsk tsk.

I know I've been tardy in emails and I apologise so please bear with me during this crazy MAAD period. Thank you so much and I hope to see you at Red Dot this weekend!

Here's the latest MAAD flyer:
And oh alright, here's a little peek at some new arrivals this weekend.
This was gonna be one big surprise -- rings! :)

~xoxoxo~

3 comments:

whatsthatfluffinmyhead said...

rings! yay!!
guess i'll have to get my butt to maad by 11am this weekend :P

nice work there~

Anonymous said...

Waaaaaah Yiwen, I want to come to Maad! I loved it the last time I went! I love your new banner, it's very pretty ^^ and I can't wait to see all your pretty pics that you'll be posting after Maad =)

Jane

**{[5hu@n9]}** said...

ahhh! the rings look sooooo prettyyyy!!!! OMG. how much are they gg for? i must know! i havent been to maad before, is it very pricely there? anw, i absolutely LOVE ur designs. gosh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...