Monday, April 07, 2008

Citrus Coral - SGD 49 - Sold

I am absolutely knackered after the MAAD weekend and weeks of preparation so this is my last listing for today. I so need to lie down now! And maybe soak my feet. Yes definitely a hot soak. I will try to upload pictures of the sold pieces in the next few days. And those emails! And orders! I'm afraid they will have to wait till tomorrow.

Citrus Coral is a real charmer, soft, petite and lightweight on the ears. Carved coral flowers in a peachy shade wired with pearls and a moonstone brio to goldfilled hoops, while carnelian brios, teeny swarovskis and moonstone rondells drape below. Drop is 4cm from goldfilled hoops ~

2 comments:

Wan said...

Isn't carved coral flowers the sweetest? I have a few that I had been hoarding. Haha. Totally love Citrus Coral and Midsummer's! ;)

I missed MAAD again!!! My professor likes to dump me with tons of stuff on every MAAD weekend! I need to go on a strike soon. LOL.

Yiwen Challenger said...

haha thanks wan! Such a pity u missed MAAD, next time give ur professor advance warning and just vanish mysteriously that weekend! haha...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...