Thursday, November 22, 2007

Maad next weekend

Sorry things have been quiet here lately cos I've been hibernating and working on stuff for Maad next weekend. Usually stock runs out after the 1st day so I'm trying my darnest to have more and if possible 2 pieces of each design so I can stagger the display for the 2-day affair. I'd hate to disappoint the folks who can only pop by on Sunday!

This time round, apart from the usual repurposed vintage goodies, there will be petite lovelies and glam danglies, as well as special ooak italian charm necklaces (from the stash I acquired in the Philippines) and unique little quaint brooches perfect as stocking stuffers! I'm more pysched than stressed which is quite strange for moi, but hey i'm not gonna complain about that heh

I've got to go run errands now, but I'll get back to answering those emails and posting more sneaks. Thanks for sticking around! :)

December Maad
Time: 11 am - 7 pm
Address: Red Dot Design Museum on Maxwell Road

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...