Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Sunshine Deerie - Sold

Though it's raining dinosaurs today, I'm still gonna post this sunny piece! Hopefully this leetle bambi will bring back the sun! :) Sunflower kamoe rounds, citrus semiprecious nuggets, czech & japanese beads are linked by non-tarnish wirework. Glass leaves in autumn shades add a rustic touch to this deer-in-woods piece ~

Meanwhile I am taking down a few pieces cos I've decided (belatedly) to launch them together with the chinese new year collection I'm currently working on. Yes, you heard me right, I've not been on holiday in lala-land for the last few days but rather poring over beads and more beads! I will be doing a separate collection for Valentine's ~ though I don't think there are many blokes who check out this site but oh well, it can be a girl's way of rewarding herself ya?

I've not had the chance to post my angkor stories yet cos not all the photos are in from the gang (my miserable pathetic camera died midway) but you can check out my Flickr album for some classic moments heh. Like the photo of the yummy insect snacks Jeremy happily shuttered away while I had to turn away in horror ~ mind you I've had my share of fried crickets and the sort but these cambodian delights were HUGE MIND BOGGLING cockroaches, water beetles and other creepy crawlies who looked like they would fit better in Mimic! Or Fear Factor haha.
Gonna cook myself some gou loh meen now, tata darlings!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...