Sunday, January 14, 2007

Girl Talk!

Ooh just had a fabulously full meal of home-made lasagne :) And more importantly a long distance convo with dear Cara in Australia! She's one of my first and oldest friends though unfortunately she moved to Australia when we were 9 or 10. She'll be visiting Singapore next month so yay! Girly catch-up time! I'm bummed that it means she won't be able to attend my wedding but I'm sure she'll make it up to me hahaha. She's another jewellery freak so we're gonna have fun crafting and shopping together!!

We had celebrated Yunshi's birthday earlier today as well and I was surrounded by naggers who just kept bugging me about my wedding prep!! Goodness people!! Give me some time!! I had to borrow the birthday girl's camera to take a pic of Val and I cos I realised to my horror that we had surprisingly few pics tgt from cambodia!! The only other nice one we had was an awful shot at angkor wat by Jeremy which showed us with terribly double chins. Doing up a surprise to thank her for being bridesmaid so yup yup, girly pics are a must!

Another highlight of the day was having the bridesmaids come together for a mass tailoring appointment! Such delicious fun!! I won't divulge much of the details here, will let the photos do their work when the day comes :) But one thing's for sure, everyone will be in my fave colour - green! Some bustier dresses, others halters and a lone funky toga ~ it will be great fun taking pictures together!! I'm so blessed to have these amazing girls sacrifice their time and money, with Char flying all the way from Australia in the middle of her school term, to spend my big day with me! Next on the agenda: The HEN PARTY!!!! *whoohooo! Val has already some things up her sleeves, and I'm sure happiness-inducing liquids will be part of them!!

Before I go rush out all the things that chief bridesmaid aka nagger Val has bugged me about all afternoon, here's a big thank you to the gals that have been supportive of my work and this new Chinois is Chic range, you babes keep me going! I'm currently working on the 2nd batch for Chinois and the odd bits for another range. The former should be out within this week! (I hope) And yes, it's about time to have some sort of mailing list system. Trust me, I'm working on it. But knowing me, it'll be a while. So let's just let my conscience do the bugging, and have a fabulous week ahead peeps!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Babe!!

Pheww!! u must be havin a busy busy days ahead!!

I like your chinois collection too!! love the pale white jade and bluish rose...even though they dun come in one pc ;)

just bough 2 cheongsam tops last sat!! yeas!! will be wearin them to the chinese weddin dinner i talked abt in my last last last e-mail *grins*..

Nah..decided not to wear the dress i bought earlier..sigh..i just wish the weddin dinner will not b tat far away.. cos i kept changin my mind as to wat to wear!

but the cheongsam is definitely gonna make an appearance on that day ;)

o!! cant wait to c ur weddin pics among others :)

cheerios! n dun let your conscience bug u too much ;) u r doin great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...