Monday, January 29, 2007

Jittery heebie jeebies!

First thing.... wanna apologise to all the sweeties whose emails I've had to answer, thank you for your patience! It's been crazy lately and it's sure to get worse! We're in the midst of moving to our new home (still undergoing painting and I have a lovely purple room that I can do up as I wish!) so our apartment's just filled with boxes and papers for packing. Kinda sad to leave this cosy apartment overlooking the sea ... and the massive pools and jacuzzi downstairs ... and the wonderful breeze and view!! Sniff.

We've spent so much money on the new house so if I tell matt now that I don't wanna move, he'll probably throttle me!! To be frank, it's a really cute corner house with a high ceiling that echoes and a teeny garden and patio that we can have barbeques so it's not too bad!! It'll be great to have my piano again so I can out-noise the yakky terrier next door and the cockerel that crows all day long... oh wait a minute the cockerel's not there anymore! Maybe our neighbours had it for dinner. Good for us!!

Cheongsam's fitting on Wed, this custom made hand embroidered dress travelled round the world and back and took nearly 6 months to complete!! Really looking forward to seeing this baby and hope I can still fit into it! Mummy & Daddy Challenger are arriving Friday, food-tasting on Sunday, bridal gown fitting following Tuesday... you get the picture. Many many appointments but only one me.

Still it's a once in a lifetime event and as much as I whine abt all the hassle and bicker with matt over decisions, it's still a wonderful exciting experience for the 2 of us! Thanks babes for your beautiful emails and kind wishes... really appreciate your generosity and thoughtfulness! I hope to have a little sprint of creativity before the entire challenger clan swarm in and of cos I need to start on accessories for the entourage and myself! Did up Chris' earrings for her fitting last week and I'm simply relieved she liked them! Unfortunately I didn't have time to snap shots of her earrings but maybe she will haaa.

More updates as things start to heat up! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...