Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Cat Who Found The Secret Key - Sold

Today was a wonderfully productive day for the CNY collection but yay! One funky non-CNY piece made it as well! :) I love these woody kitty buttons which I've used as charms here instead. A brass key and hollow flower adds an adorable rustic touch to this vintage-inspired pair ~ Drop of each side is abt 4cm and 5cm respectively.

Meanwhile do check back often as I will be putting up a whole buncha new pieces from the CNY collection soon - mostly earrings with the odd bracelet, all themed for the wonderful festive season of chinese new year!! I'm particularly excited cos I've got new outfits lined up for visiting already!! Some cheongsam tops, tunics and a bright mudan red kebaya ~ I'm determined to stay in shape so I won't look like a ba zhang (rice dumpling) in these fitted outfits! Heh. All i need now are accessories to complete the look! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...