Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Chinois is Chic .... plus three!

I've been so overwhelmed by the amount of green pieces that have emerged from my messy worktable so please just take them away from me!! In the spirit of keeping things simpler ( I know I'm guilty of thinking complicatedly), these 3 pieces are less chunky than my usual stuff and totally suitable for CNY too!

Jadite - SGD 25 / USD 16
Jadite sees classic pale jade chinese knots coming together with clusters of tiny darlings for a symphony of green. Drop is abt 4.5 cm ~

Sage - Sold
These semiprecious green pillows are delicious enough to eat! I've used matt gold, topaz & browns to make this an earthy-inspired pair. Notice my fave rhinestone balls? Drop is abt 5 cm ~
Flower Duet - Sold
Love these cherry quartz butterflies! They flit on diamond cloisonnes to the music of spring and feast on berries of red and cherry! (As if! It just sounds good that's all ;p) Drop is abt 7.5 cm ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rec'd the lovely earrings! thanks dearie ~wen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...