Thursday, March 20, 2008

More orders finished!

I was counting stock for April's Maad and was dismayed to find what a long way it still was from my target number of pieces! That, despite all my long eye-straining hours and major hoarding. Sigh. Good news is I'm slowly marking back orders off my list and here are some pieces I recently completed:
You hold my heart

This is a modified version of the Mercy necklace I did last year with a victorian hand charm and a handmade "pearl" word charm amidst the vintage white flowers .

Daniella

Commissioned for someone's birthday, someone sweet and petite I'm told :)

Wedding earrings lot

Michelle and Haydn are a lovely Australian couple we had the privilege to befriend during their few months in Singapore ~ They will be heading back home for their April wedding soon and I couldn't be more thrilled to have been approached to do up pink earrings for her bridesmaids and a pair of creamy ivory earrings for her full lace gown, which was described as victorian romantic somewhat reminiscent of Jane Austen's heroines. Doesn't it sound simply divine?

The best part was finding out that we had both got our bridal gowns from Margaret and our bridesmaid dresses from Olive Suite. Guess we really share similar (good) tastes! :) All the more I had to do her earrings heh. Ooh i'm really relishing doing wedding jewellery!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...