Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Misty Dust - SGD 35 - Sold

Latest update: I'm on for April's Maad! It's been a long time since I was last there but I'm glad to finally join them again! Maad has been a great platform for me to showcase my wares affordably and enjoy the experience of interacting with people whom I may have only encountered online. So yep, I can't wait to be there on the weekend of April 5-6 between 11am-6pm! Hope to see you there!

Meanwhile here's a little dainty to start the day ~ Beautiful blue flash labradorite onion briolettes topped with faceted shimmering moonstone rondells from sterling wavy tubes (drop is about 3.5cm).


Pardon the bad positioning in this picture on white background, I needed to angle them off-centre in order to capture the flash of these labradorite onion brios :p

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...