Wednesday, March 05, 2008

my inspiration this morning


I always wish I had more photos to share about my home and the crazy place I call workroom but dang I had to be one of those people the concept of organized chaos applies to. Really you wouldn't believe half the stuff I've got in the workroom! Such a hoarder, I am.

Still I could make do with a few pretty shots here and there just to pretend I'm playing a part in beautifying my work area haha. Just look at these gorgeous huge pink roses! I fell in love instantly with the soft pinks and corals that blend seamlessly to make the petals seem so real! *swoons* They go oh so well with this little straw basket I thrifted ~ Hmmm maybe they'll inspire me to come up with romantic pinky jewels today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...