Thursday, March 13, 2008

Little Magpie Rose


Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I needed to do something apart from jewellery just to perk me up so I thought of making my own little nesting birdie since I've been working loads with birds lately - I tucked this little magpie rose in a twiggy nest and filled it with glitter velvet leaves, paper scraps, assorted millinery and tulle, pearls, whatever little trinkets I had... and topped it off with a gorgeous vintage brooch I found in the quaint town of Tetbury in England. Even Matt thought it cheered the room up! :)

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Yiwen this is lovely. :)

If you ever decide to make more for sale, I'd be more than happy to purchase it! Only thing is how to deliver... ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...