Monday, October 24, 2011

AW 2011 Part Deux

Unveiling more pieces for the end of year season!

* New Petite Fleur earrings *

* Whimsical fancies for free spirits *

* Classical beauties *

* Vintage glamour for the art deco lover *
If you're new to my little vintage-inspired world, please feel free to write to me at funkypink05(at)yahoo.com.sg for enquiries or purchase. Or you can simply say hello! I currently accept customizations on a case-by-case basis subject to time, material and inspiration constraints.

A MASSIVE loot bag of vintage goodies from the US arrived last weekend (thanks to my private courier Y!) while another large package of new shiny gemstones is en route to the little workshop, can you sense the excitement in my voice already? I hope you are ready for AW 2011 Part Trois! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...