Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thank you very much! (and say hello to Scrat)


I have been so overwhelmed by the response to my new little shoppe that several designs have sold out faster than I anticipated! Thank you thank you so much for your kind support! While I try to update the inventory as often as I can, limited material availability means that the more popular designs will not be restocked once sold out. However do check back often in case the piece you had your eyes on comes back in stock!

Today's offering is a cute pair of whimsical Scrat earrings (remember that wonky squirrel from Ice Age?), now available in the shoppe. Also check out the kickass black version of Charlotte Rose with the same lovely lace roses with sultry red swarovskis. Gotta go now, more updates coming up soon!

xoxo

1 comment:

estherlim said...

Love the squirrel and nut! Remind me of Ice Age Squirrel ;D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...