Tuesday, December 16, 2008

hit by a truck

I was so annoyed at how the flu bug likes to choose the most opportune moment to make its attack!! It really had me at its mercy 2 days before the tea party, all through the weekend and 2 wedding lunches, and even on the tuesday after the snifflies seem reluctant to say goodbye! We decided to just let me sleep it off instead of self-medicating and 2 days of hibernating seemed to help so I'm no longer feeling like I'd just been hit by a truck! (but a motorbike? maybe.)

The effect of the last few weeks of busy-ness is really taking its toll so the plan is just to list whatever pieces I have on hand, clear the backlog of custom orders and close shop for the Christmas season! We've got friends from Australia arriving on Saturday to stay with us till we say hello 2009! and a Christmas party on Sunday so yup, I really need to take time off to set up the house. Bring out those tinsel and baubles! I'm all ready to decorate! :p

Hope you'll have a ball of a time celebrating this festive season too!
Joyeux Noël!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe make sure you make my sister clean up after herself, even better, make her do some housework and help you out =P

Hope you're feeling better and Merry Christmas and have a happy new year!

<3 Jane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...