Friday, October 12, 2007

rested and ready for more!

It's been a long while but I'm finally back and ready to get back into the swing of things! :) Tassie was an awesome break and I really love that place! The air was so fresh, the ocean so blue... I've never felt better and more rested than I did on this hol. Not to mention how the hubster and friends have been commenting on my newfound radiant glow and that I've seemed to have lost weight! *rubs hands in glee* I attribute these perks to our resident dietician Charlotte who made sure we had the necessary food groups in the right proportion and dragged us around on killer bushwalks.


I've just finished uploaded all the photos of our trip on Flickr after hours of sorting, phew! It's such a beautiful place with so many wonderful people that I simply have to share them. I especially loved digging for vintage treasures at Salamanca Market in Hobart and Port Adelaide where there were so many stalls and antique shops selling estate jewellery. Think I came back with at least 60 pieces of vintage jewellery that caused me to get stopped at customs on our way home haha. I'm simply thrilled at all the great finds! They will be perfect for my Christmas theme :)

Things have been crazy since i returned with Phoena's 2nd birthday party and Jenna coming back from Thailand and Malaysia that I haven't been able to really work on existing and new orders. I'm still clearing mails and motivating myself to plan for the next Maad - it's been such a chore! The hot humid weather hasn't been much help, it takes so much effort just to keep awake in the afternoons. Makes me miss the weather in Tassie already! Sniff.

While I've yet to share the crazy things we did on our road trip, here are some new pieces from the desk ~ only 1 pair of each design is available!

Delicate Swallows - SGD 36
Beautiful flowery cloisonne charms and soaring swallows with glittering rhinestone drops make this a darling to behold ~ Drop is 4cm from goldfilled hooks.

Delicate Swallows II - SGD 36 - Sold
A black version with addition of AB swarovski rondells ~ Drop is slightly longer at 4.3 cm with goldfilled hooks as well.

Blushing Peony - SGD 35 - Sold
Laid my hands on more peony cloisonnes so here's a mismatched white beauty with accents in red ~ Drops are 6cm and 4.5cm respectively from 14k goldplated hooks.

3 comments:

mesmerized said...

hey babes!
welcome back! betcha had heaps of fun judging frm the fotos!
more updates! hahaz

will u be away in mid-dec again?
i do need ur help in stringing some beads, shortening my bracelet etc.
-michelle

Yiwen Challenger said...

hey mich babe! I'll be around for most of Dec except from the 21st till Jan 6th cos we're going back fr Christmas then but i'm sure we'll fit our schedules tgt yea! Chat soon ~ xoxo

mesmerized said...

Yay! awesome! :)
i'm definitely contact u when i'm back in SG again after graduation.

Do let me know again if u manage to import those blue flowers with the crystal in e centre yea?
am tinking of doing a brooch with the flowers etc.
cheers! :)
-michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...