Thursday, October 18, 2007

new stuff tmr!

Crazy times. It's been such a madcap week that I've not been able to list new pieces as I had hoped. I don't even know what's keeping me but I'm definitely posting new uploads tmr! Yippee! It's been an uncertain end of the year with lotsa major happenings in limbo and it's just hard to plan for Maad with everything going on :( I would really love to do Maad in Nov or Dec or both but I haven't been able to finalise anything yet which is a bummer. Guess I'll have to stick with online listings for a bit! Lotsa christmasy items coming up so do keep a lookout ~ We'll be heading back England for Christmas this year and I'm really looking forward to it! A quiet wintry christmas with the family. Ok maybe quiet's not the right word hah. That said, this means Dec will be a crazy month of prep since there's so much christmas shopping to do! *shudder

Think i better work harder with the huge impending expense and all. Sigh.

2 comments:

maki ♥ squarepatch said...

when are you heading to England? that is so much fun. a wintery Christmas is gonna be just so lovely. glad to see you back! post new stuff soon :) xox -enqi

Yiwen Challenger said...

hee...will be going back Dec 21 - Jan 6 so it'll be a good freezing 2 weeks there! Will be nice putting those winter clothes to good use haaa :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...