Monday, August 06, 2007

Makati here we come!

Just realised that a whole week has passed without me knowing!! The hubster was ill for most of last week while I suffered my usual bout of migraine. Thank God that we're both much better! Except that we had dodgy guts this morning after eating too much rich food for dinner at my parents' last night haha. We go back to my folks' on sundays whenever we can and my mom prepares a feast like it's the CNY reunion dinner all over again. We can never finish the food cos there's just too much so we end up packing some food back for our dinner on Monday nights haha.

Was at makisquarepatch's launch last Wed and boy, was it crowded! Chris's chocolate banana cupcakes and chocolate-dipped strawberries were a hit and we chatted for the longest time cos it's been a while since we last met... since her wedding I think! She wanted to check out Food for Thought so I accompanied her down the next day. P.S. You can now taste her cakes at the cafe!

Enqi and moi

xin and her funky optimus prime top! I want!!

I'm still in my birdie phase and this is my duckie necklace:

It's my staple accessory of the mo and you can see me wearing it at maki's launch :p It looks quite cartoony and all but i like the colours of the vintage flowers and the bright yellow duckie cos it brings me back to my childhood... going to do a few birdie necklaces for Maad in Sept just to satisfy the kiddy in me! hee...

Meanwhile I'll be off for a much-needed break to recharge over the national day hols on wed ~ will be back on sunday so I'll respond to your mails when I get back ya! I'm rushing a few orders hoping to ship them before I fly so bear with me for the lack of new offerings online. Will be back again with more pictures of Makati!!

2 comments:

maki ♥ squarepatch said...

yeah!
optimus prime: "Sam, put the cube in my cheeessssttt"
thanks for coming! That's my confused yet super happy look:)
-xin

Yiwen Challenger said...

haha you silly girl...i'm going to steal that top off you when you're in your next blur phase!! :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...