Tuesday, August 28, 2007

biggie news!

Yay! We're doing a tea party in Sept! So far the basic info is as follows:

Date: 8 Sept Sat
Time: 11am - 2pm
Venue: Maki Squarepatch: Hello Eco!
111 Emerald Hill Road, Emerald Mansion
We're still working on the emailer so watch this spot for more details and directions! RSVP will be required so drop me a line if you wanna join us on a Sat afternoon for some tete-a-tete, and oh what would tea parties be without gal pals? Bring them along as well! :)

The weather has been nothing short of eeky with looming dark clouds and persistent showers. Such a damper on the mood! Which probably explains why my latest creations have been full of sunny yellows and oranges (i have to recreate what nature denies) ~ Usually by this time (2 wks before an event) I'll be super psyched and running on adrenalin but somehow it's different for me right now, I seem to be... dragging myself still? A teeny voice inside hints that maybe I'm burnt out but I don't really wanna find out. I guess it may be good timing that I'll be taking a loonng break come Sept post-tea party. Yup it will be a good 3 weeks away though I'll still be updating this blog regularly I hope.

First the hubster and I are heading up to KL for a wedding mid-Sept and since the day after the dinner's my birthday, it's a good excuse (oops) to stay a while longer. Straight after we get back fr KL, I'll be shooting off to Adelaide and Tasmania for another 2 weeks which is kinda fast and last minute but we like living on the edge anyway heh. I've always wanted to see Tasmania since my outdoor days in JC and my teacher-in-charge had this huge poster of Cradle Mountain on his wall at home. Everyone I know who's been there absolutely loved the nature scenery so it's been on my heart ever since. We'll be heading to Hobart first and driving up the coastal route to Launceston before taking a domestic flight back to Adelaide. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know! We're be sooo grateful cos I don't wanna travel goodness knows how many thousand miles to the destination of my dreams only to miss something I'll regret later.

Rain seems to have calmed down so maybe I can go out and take a walk instead of being stifled in this cramped overcrowded little workroom of mine (which by the way was meant to be a baby room). Talk later! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi are you in MAAD sept?

Yiwen Challenger said...

Hi there, sorry nope i won't be at Sept's Maad next week :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...