Saturday, October 20, 2012

Love & Faith Locket Necklace - SGD 105 - Sold

If you were interested in my sideways cross locket necklace here, you may be pleased to know I have come up with a similar piece also featuring a pretty vintage gold locket in just the right size for a dainty necklace. Most lockets I've found are either too bulky for the delicate look I'm going for or the gold finish isn't quite right so you can't imagine how pleased I was to find another that would work.

Sterling and rhinestone accents,  a shiny poofy gold-filled star, a tiny faceted blue topaz and smooth blue flash moonstone brios are added for a lovely 2-toned finish on an equally fetching petite gold-filled chain. 

Time now to spend the rest of the balmy Saturday with the mister and kiddos, hope you have a splendid weekend with the ones you love too! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...