Thursday, September 01, 2011

Behind the scenes

:: A few behind the scenes shots ::

Love the sun today! I finally got down to doing the photo-shoot for the new AW 11 collection that I've been hard at work on. Only minor editing to the lighting was needed, and the pictures turned out soft and dreamy with a somewhat languid feel. I like!

A photography buff/expert I am not, so I know nuts about "photo boxes", "light tents" and the like. My camera is a point and shoot Canon Ixus and the daytime sun is my best friend. I double up the wooden bench next to our shoe cupboard as my photo-shoot table top along with rustic white washed drawers/display cabinet and paper flowers as props. It really is quite fun playing decorate, creating little vignettes of jewels as product shots. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do :)

All I have to do now is choose the prettiest and most defining photos as well as come up with the copy (promotional text, not duplicate) for each of the pieces and then they will be ready for listing. Give me another few days or so?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...