Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Because you asked ...

.... here are the "official" peeks into the latest collection :)

I am gonna call this the AW 11 Collection - Part Une cos seriously I still have got tons of ideas I can't translate into actual pieces fast enough. Reckon that means I can afford to come up with a Part Deux and a Part Trois perhaps. Not to mention a kind soul just recently reminded me about earrings! How could I have forgotten the earrings?!! So you see, a Part Deux is indispensable...

Still have loads more to do and if you noticed, the blog is undergoing a revamp as we speak. It is far from finished but I am so sick of staring at the screen and my fingers are screaming, enough!!! I am now going to take a nice cold shower, have some corn pops with coffee milk and then play with the baby girl. I hope you enjoy the gloriously sweltering day today too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...