Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Latest batch of goodies

New additions to the shop!

( It's a fairly big update too if I daresay. )


{Anne ring}

I have some other stuff on the way which I'd completed before Nathan and I were sick, and yes both of us have been ill for the longest time! I will have some updates on what has been going on at home in case you were wondering about the absence of posts, slow communication etc. etc. It's not been the easiest of time but I'm glad we're coming out the other side and also grateful for the patience and understanding of some lovely ladies who have been waiting for their purchases. Right now I just want to say a big thank you for bearing with me! And I hope you guys will like this batch of goodies while I head back to the desk to finish up the rest! Ah how I love this job! :)

Nighty-night,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...