Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Sweet September

I am having a lovely Tuesday with the bub happily napping away for the past 2 hours - though it doesn't make up for the fact he was awake for most of the night before!

2 new pieces made it to the shoppe today, I hope you enjoy them! We're off for a mini staycation this weekend on the lovely resort island of ... ahem Sentosa. At the beautiful Sentosa Resort and Spa where Matt and I spent our wedding night 2 years ago. We are revisiting this place with our bub in tow! It is going to be interesting, seeing that already logistics is proving to be a nightmare. I feel like I'm packing for an army platoon!

And if you're looking to see more pics of the little challenger, here is your baby fix for the week :)
September is looking to be a good month!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi where did u buy the hat from? Would like to get one for my son :)

Yiwen Challenger said...

Hi A., this hat was part of a 3pc set (incl. shirt and bottom) that I got from Mothercare :) It can be so hard to find cute hats for boys!

Lee En said...

Nathan's soooooooo adorable! Enjoy your sojourn!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I know what you mean, everything's for the girls :( Just in time, we received Mothercare vouchers for my son's recent full month. Nathan's simply so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...