Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bye bye September!

{weekend getaway at The Sentosa Resort and Spa}

The hubster and I came down with food poisoning this weekend and since we had the exact same thing for lunch, we pretty much knew who the culprit was. Shall not name names here as this is just our suspicion and not yet proven but we reckon it's got something to do with the sauce in our burgers... oops!

The doc said I had some typhoid fever caused by some salmonella bacteria and just the T and S words had me quite shaken - but thanks to modern meds, some strong antibiotics did the trick although I had to cease bfeeding for a while and dig into the freezer stackpile. I'm just hoping some kg lost will make up for all that puking and delirious fever I had to go through *grimace*

FP aside, check out some highlights from our staycation 2 weekends ago. Nathan really loved the pool! We literally had to drag him out of the water while he grizzled and tried to dive back in. Nice. I have a water baby after all heh.
{daddy couldn't wait for him to start playing football}

A mini shop update tomorrow! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...