Saturday, February 02, 2008

Where art thou, gracious society?

Overheard on packed bus between 2 women at peak hour:

Woman #1 (after Woman #2 got the seat they were both eyeing): Disgusting behaviour!

Woman #2: What do you mean by disgusting? I didn't know you wanted this seat, I didn't rush over to grab this seat, I just walked over and sat down. In what way am I disgusting?

Woman #1: You are not disgusting, you are VERY disgusting! And I don't need to explain anything to you.

Woman #2: Don't think you're right just because you can use big words!

Woman #1: I'm not using big words, I'm using bombastic words!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The absurdity of it all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!
that is hilarious

-Nat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...