Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sweet Valentine

It's been a crazy week since CNY but this being the day of love, I really ought to wish everyone Happy Valentine's! :) May each day and not just today be filled with much love and joy and happiness for you! I apologise for the lack of updates but the beginning of this year has been one heck of a ride and oh my the list of private orders just grows and grows! Also I've been feeling a new kind of inspiration lately and had to hibernate for a while to work on them before they whoosh away. Everything's still work-in-progress but I'm really looking forward to sharing them at the next event (Maad in March? April?) . Thank you for bearing with me yet once again and I hope to bring you new offerings soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...