Monday, September 10, 2007

phew, par-tea over!

Just uploaded the unsold stuff from Par-tea and I realised how little stock I actually had left! Thank you lovely ladies for coming down to Maki Squarepatch last Saturday, it was really great to finally put lotsa faces to names. Was pleasantly surprised that a whole load got sold despite the smaller group (naturally when compared to Maad) so thank you very much for contributing to yiwen's visit tasmania fund!!!

Just finished uploading pictures onto Flickr, this time of sold items. Now I just need to finish up the remaining orders before I can finally go on my long break ~
Yippee! Now i just need to head down to morton's for some martinis!
(and their steak sandwiches without a doubt)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...