Thursday, September 06, 2007

48 hrs left to par-tea!

We've been having a friend of Matt, Jenna, with us for the past week and so I've been pretty quiet with updates. This independent babe's on a 9 month solo backpacking trip around Asia and South Africa, though technically the latter is home ground since she's South African. After 3 months in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, she needed a holiday from her holiday so we invited her to stay with us for a bit. It was great fun having pple around so the house isn't just empty with only me which made me very sorry she left early this morning for Thailand. Good news is she'll be taking another holiday with us after 2 months before she hits India for a friend's wedding. It's really incredible, seeing her just pack up and travel halfway round the world for the most part of a year - all by herself too! That probably explains the resurrection of my wanderlust which had been lying low for a while... having friends like Jenna don't help! :p

That said, I'm really looking forward to the par-tea at Maki's this Sat! Many thanks to everyone who RSVP-ed, your support is truly encouraging! New creations for this event have come very arduously slow but I hope it will be something a lil different from my past series. Gonna finish up the remaining new pieces then tag them today. Hopefully tmr will not be a hectic day of last-minutitis ~! My usual practice of uploading unsold items post-event remains unchanged, so expect some new postings on Monday! It'll be pretty much hit-and-run since we're scooting to KL on Thursday so be quick if you wanna grab the new stuff before I go on my looonnngg break.

I leave you with the last sneak before par-tea, this is one of the new bracelets I'm working on:
See you Sat!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...