Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Wedding

Last Saturday was the long-awaited wedding of one of my closest friends and I couldn't be more thrilled she asked me to help her with creating simple monogram pearl bracelets for her bridal party. Congratulations my dear HL!
If anyone is interested in something similar as bridesmaid gifts, please feel free to drop me a line and we can work it out from there :)
:: Prints & Pastels ::
It's been a while since the family last took pretty photos so this was a opportune moment while we were all decked in fancy outfits. I think the kids are now of a suitable age to be hired out as a 2-in-1 page boy  flower girl combo. With a little bit of training, they could probably kick ass. Any takers out there? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...