Friday, December 28, 2012

Handmade presents

For Christmas this year, I decided to do the crazy thing by making handmade presents as much as possible -- scrapbook photo albums, family bracelets using initial charms specially purchased in Tokyo and personalised Morse code silk cord bracelets. Though this year's Christmas season turned out more stressful than I expected (planning started 3 months earlier!), homemade gifts are still the best and will be much appreciated I'm sure. Hope you like them guys!
And these are 2 more special order pieces for the season -- a monogram necklace with a twist and whimsical purse charm -- for my bestie to give to her sister.  You don't know how relieved I was when the recipient liked what she saw! Customisations always spike my blood pressure and make me this close to getting a heart attack.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...