Thursday, November 17, 2011

AW 2011 - Part Trois

Just a quick word to say new pieces will be listed here on 18 November, Friday at 12 noon. 
The preview pictures will be uploaded onto my Flickr album here for viewing tonight.

As per the modus operandi, please feel free to write me at funkypink05(at)yahoo.com.sg for enquiries or purchase. Due to the exclusive nature of the vintage repurposed pieces, I am afraid payment will now be expected within 3 days upon order confirmation after which it will be made available to the next interested party. The main intention of this little change is to give everyone a fair chance to lay their hands on the booty :)

(ed: I forgot to add that exceptions to the rule are allowed under inevitable circumstances. You just have to let me know in advance.) 

Thank you very much again for your understanding and support,  I hope you will like what you see tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...