Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spirited Sonja

{Sonja}

Something sassy to spice up the coming weekend!
(Only 2 pairs available)

Can you believe losing contact with a friend for 2 years only to realise you both have had children in the time that'd past when you finally get back in touch? Not to mention that the kiddos were born on the same day!

This really happened to me and Grace of Nitty Gritty fame, no kidding. Though I've only see her little girl in photos, it's pretty evident she has inherited her mommy's zesty charm and bubbliness. So it's only appropriate I name this pair after Sonja when I needed a name that conveyed these exuberant qualities!

And a little note: I am limited to 25 item listings in my bigcartel shop so I tend to remove pieces that have been sold out to make room for newer items. I put up pictures on my blog and flickr album when I add new creations to the bigcartel shop so if you are keen on previously listed items but no longer see them in the online shop, please feel free to drop me a line to see if I can restock them! And a small reminder that the default prices in the shop are in USD but you can see the price in SGD under each individual listing if you opt to purchase via local bank transfer.

Hope you're having a lovely Thursday! It's Matt's birthday today but sadly no, we are not able to have an intimate celebration today due to commitments. I'll make it up to you honey! Nathan's especially thrilled to celebrate daddy's birthday for the first time - he's gonna be all wrapped up with ribbons and bows for daddy! Haha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...