Saturday, May 09, 2009

mommy talk


Oh my I can't believe the little man is nearly 3 months old! Time sure vanishes when you're a full time mommy to a wriggling tot! Most days I feel like tearing my hair out and swear he'll be my only child, other days his cheeky grin and cute chuckles make my heart melt and I forget all the hours of crying he's put me through on the bad days. I really truly deeply have newfound respect for stay home mommies cos this is the singular toughest thing I've had to take on so far and I'm still far from getting into the swing of things!

It was of cos wonderful to have grandparents around to share their experience and make you feel less of a loser, not to mention babysit sometimes so Matt and I can have the occasional evening off! Here we are at a family lunch with both sets of grandparents and two uncles who still haven't the guts to carry the little one! They think he looks too fragile!
the little man with one of his many dumbo softies hee

And to all the amazing mommies out there, happy mothers' day!
God bless you for the unceasing selfless love you show us all :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...